First official gameplay trailer for Life is Strange: Remastered Collection
Square Enix has shared the first official gameplay trailer for Life is Strange: Remastered Collection. This trailer gives us a 5-minute preview of the upcoming collection, which features enhanced versions of the first two games.
According to the publisher, here are the new technical details shown in this trailer.
- Now rendered in native 4K in Unreal 4, with a rebuilt lighting pipeline.
- New and updated 4K-ready character models with increased polycounts and additional bones are seen everywhere
- All character models feature more emotive and expressive animation, more natural hair physics, and updated rips, injuries, and more.
- Max’s tears and expressions are more detailed with updated facial SFX
- Nathan and Chloe’s facial expressions and eyes have been redesigned
- New lip sync animation throughout.
- New and updated scenic materials for reflectivity and texture.
- Updated models and materials for key accessories, ex. the bucket in the bathroom
Life is Strange: Remastered Collection will be released on February 1, 2022.