How to Transfer Contact List from Android to iOS in Simple Steps
Transferring contacts from one phone to another is always a pain for users all over the world and is the icing on the cake when it comes to cross-platform transfer. Many people like to switch smartphones very frequently just to keep up to date with technology. If you are also one of those people who recently switched from Android to iOS device and don’t know how to transfer all your details from your Android phone to your iPhone, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we have listed some of the best ways to transfer your details from Android smartphone to iPhone in a few simple steps. Read on for the step by step guide.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iOS
As mentioned above, there are many ways to transfer your details from Android to iOS, but we are going to use some of the easier methods. Here we have added a simple process that will make your life easier. Apple has created an app called Move to iOS that will allow users to transfer Android data to new iPhone without any problem. Here are the steps you need to follow.
The very first step is to download the Move to iOS app on your Android smartphone from Google Play Store.
Once the app is installed on your smartphone, you need to open the app.
On the main screen, you can see a message revealing the features of the app.
Tap Continue to continue.
You can now see a terms and conditions page that you can browse or just send to your email id.
When you’re done, click Accept.
You must allow the app to access your location, calendar, contacts, storage, and text messages.
Here you can see a new window showing Find Your Code.
- Now you need to go through the same process on your new iPhone to set up the app.
- You have to choose the option “Move data from Android”.
- You will get a passcode on your iPhone which you need to insert into your Android phone.
- Once you enter the code, you can see a data transfer screen, which will allow you to choose the content you want to transfer from Android to iOS.
- Select the contact here and press the Next button.
- Try to keep the two ideal devices during the transfer process and tap Done when the transfer is complete.