The Future of MedTech: Simplified Collection and Management of Clinical Data
Latest content on this profile
- The Future of MedTech: Simplified Collection and Management of Clinical Data
- Jón Ingi Bergsteinsson, co-founder and CCO of SMART-TRIAL, explores the barriers and benefits of digitizing clinical operations and trials in the MedTech industry, and much more!
- Digital Opinion Leaders (DOLs): Who Are They and How Can Pharma Engage Them?
- With our growing reliance on social media, digital thought leaders are becoming an increasingly important stakeholder group for pharmaceutical teams to engage and consult. But who are these DOLs, and why and how should pharmaceutical companies exploit them?
- Engage patients “just in time” with machine learning
- Omri Shor, co-founder and CEO of Medisafe, explores how pharmaceutical companies can use digital therapy to advance and support the patient journey, how new digital health tools are driving patient engagement, and more.
- Live Webinar: Amplifying Patient and Caregiver Opinions for Better Quality of Care
- A Fireside Chat with Pam Cusick, Senior Vice President of Rare Patient Voice
- Improving access to medicines through data analytics
- Earlene Biggs, Vice President of Market Research and Analytics at ICON, explores best practices in market research and actionable analytics for life sciences. She also shares her tips for creating organizational well-being and inclusiveness, and much more.
- Innovative medical solutions to delay and reverse age-related diseases
- Aubrey de Grey, Scientific Director of the SENS Research Foundation, discusses a series of interesting topics regarding innovative interventions and technologies that could not only delay, but theoretically reverse, age-related health problems, including scientific, regulatory and ethical barriers to extending life beyond what is “natural”.